"*8X4 SERVICE TRUCK SOLD AS TRADED*
Our last 2017 Scania 8x4 automatic service truck sold so quick we barely had time to clean it so this unit will not last long either. Buy this Scania as traded and save money so you can put it straight back to work and keep your fleet running smoothly.
SERVICE MODULE FEATURES
• Heavy duty (9) compartment chassis mounted service module c/w
rear tray with steel checker plate floor, heavy duty steel guards over
boggie wheels and ground level entry steps
• AES Service Modules come with independent ROPS system designed
and fabricated to ISO 3471 / 3449 standards to suit a range of cab
over and bonneted vehicle chassis
• Fully sealed dust resistant pump and reel cabinet fitted with
horizontally hinged compartment door for ground level access on the
right hand side
• Remote compressor operation conveniently located on the driver’s
side of the module at the reel cabinet
• Module paint spec finished in a 2pac white
• Reversing camera c/w auditable and colour monitor for increased
No 1 Diesel 12,000 L No 6 Waste Oil* 560 L
No 2 Grease 300 kg No 7 Spare 560 L
No 3 Hydraulic Oil 1430 L No 8 Water* 560 L
No 4 Engine Oil 1000 L No 9 Coolant* 630 L
No 5 Gear Oil 620 L
*Tanks 6, 8 and 9 are polymer lined
• 1 x Alemite 50:1 high pressure grease pump
• 1 x Alemite 10:1 bulk grease pump
• 4 x Husky double diaphragm pumps for diesel 2
, waste 1
, and coolant ¾
• 1 x Samoa 5-1 high volume oil pumps for gear oil
• 3 x Samoa 3-1 high volume oil pumps for hydraulic and engine oils
HOSES, REELS & NOZZELS
• Banlaw fast fill diesel fuel system
• Cox 1½
hose reels for diesel with air assisted return
• Samoa ¾
hose reels for oil delivery and EVAC suction
• EVAC system fitted with a 4 way valve to allow suction and delivery
• Samoa ½
hose reels for coolant, air and water
• Samoa easy grip hand piece with non drip nozzles for oil dispensing reel
• All reels c/w calibrated digital easy to read dispensing metres
• All hose reels and tanks are hard labelled for easy identification
AIR COMPRESSOR AND RETICULATION
• Airman PDS100 air compressor
• Compressor fitted with an externally mounted Donaldson pre-cleaner
• Independent electric system with lockable isolator
• All systems are air operated
• Compressor stop start accessible from ground level
** INTERSTATE BUYERS WELCOME, WE CAN DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR **
** CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION **
We are the Western Australian premier Hino Truck, Yutong Bus and Fiat Professional Commercial Van dealer with a fully equipped workshop.
We offer late night servicing Monday to Friday until 11:30pm and we are also open on Saturdays until 12pm.
We are here to help you find the right vehicle to suit your needs and within your budget, so click the enquire now button and one of our professional team will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an inspection and answer any questions you may have.
Need Finance, then we can help you
- We offer in-house finance and have a large range of lenders to customise a finance package to suit your needs.
Quick approvals and hassle free finance to get you on the road sooner.
Contact us for a no-obligation quote or to get pre-approved.
Federal Government Stimulus Package, COVID 19
The Government is implementing measures to help the economy withstand and recover from the economic impact of coronavirus
- they have continued with extending the instant asset write-off (IAWO) threshold originally announced on 12 March 2020.
Eligible businesses now include those with an aggregated annual turnover of less than $500 million (up from $50 million).
The IAWO has been increased from $30,000 to $150,000 (excluding GST) and can be applied towards new and used vehicles purchased and delivered by 31 December 2020, with an immediate tax deduction available for the cost of the vehicle on the date of acquisition.
For new vehicles purchased and delivered by 30 June 2022, an immediate tax deduction is available for 50% of the cost of the vehicle on the date of acquisition, and no threshold applies to the cost of the vehicle (Australian Taxation Office, 12 March 2020).
Contact us today to discuss your options during these unprecedented times.
Please refer to the following link and seek further advice from your financial advisor for your own financial circumstances: